She’s back! It has been a very busy few weeks folks, between my mom being in town, a weekend in London and working on my map design class. Not to mention work. But I am thrilled that March is here. Spring begins on March 20th, birthday season in our family starts and I leave for South Africa in exactly ONE MONTH.
My mom brought me a pair of my grandfather’s old Swiss Military binoculars from WWII to take on safari and it all started to feel like its really happening. Its when you make mental notes to make sure your grandfather’s binoculars aren’t eaten by a leopard that you realize what you are planning.
Have a great weekend everyone. Here are your weekend links.
- Williams-Sonoma has a blog. And its called the Blender.
- Pairing wine with food infographic
- London – the view from the top of the Strand
- Roasted vegetable baked penne
- How to spend a Sunday in Paris
- Click that Hood
- Sustainable food videos. Gorgeous and delicious.
- Just when Eddie Redmayne couldn’t get any better, he sang at the Oscars…
- These shoes.
- Charlize Theron. Getting ready for the Oscars.
- This cookbook, purchased last weekend in London!
- Between two ferns series by Zach Galifianakis
- The Mean Girls trailer… in Downton Abbey style
- The Everywhereist on “safari”
- A pug’s guide to etiquette