TOO BUSY. Too busy for blogging this week. But as I see it, that is a good thing. It has been sunny in Brussels and everyone is just plain happy when the sun is shining here.
I’m also currently distracted by the prospect of our office move. We switch desks in our office every six months and today is the big day. We wander around the office looking for our new homes, sifting through the last year’s worth of stuff we have stacked on our desks (honestly, where does all this come from?), chatting with our new neighbors and, quite simply put, it is hilarious. Its like the last day of school when you cleaned out your locker. But without the yearbook signing.
While I am busy organising my life again, here are some weekend links.
- A new album from She & Him!
- Totally want to read Ransom Riggs now.
- New blog crush.
- Latte art.
- The ballet beautiful workouts.
- Vifizy. Such a cool way to visualize your CV.
- San Francisco street name history
- Obsessed with the Domaine website (gorgeous homes)
- Talking Gatsby movie set & costume design
- Claire Vivier
- What it takes to put together a fabulous photo shoot
- This NYTimes article on the hipster movement in Brooklyn
- Gizoogle – honestly, how did they do this??